What are some great places to visit in Mumbai 2022 – Places To Sit In Mumbai
Best Places To Visit In Mumbai With Friends 2022 – Places To Sit In Mumbai
Mumbai (formerly called Bombay) is a densely populated city on the west coast of India. The financial center is the largest city in India. In Mumbai, Harbor Waterfront stood the Gateway Iconic Stone Arch, which was built by Raj England in 1924. Offshore, near Elephanta Island holding an ancient cave temple dedicated to Shiva Hindu god.
BEST PLACES TO VISIT NEAR MUMBAI WITH FRIENDS | BEST PLACES TO EAT IN MUMBAI WITH FRIENDS | UNIQUE PLACES TO VISIT IN MUMBAI | BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN MUMBAI FOR COUPLES | PLACES TO VISIT IN MUMBAI FOR 2 DAYS | BEST RESTAURANTS TO HANGOUT WITH FRIENDS IN MUMBAI | PLACES TO VISIT IN MUMBAI EARLY MORNING | PLACES TO SIT IN MUMBAI
Important Places To Visit in Navi Mumbai
- Marine Drive (22 km from Mumbai Airport)
- Gateway of India (25 km from Mumbai Airport)
- Colaba Causeway Market (26 km from Mumbai Airport)
- Juhu Beach (6 Km from Mumbai Airport)
- Siddhivinayak Temple (11 km from Mumbai Airport)
- Haji Ali (17 km from Mumbai Airport)
- Hanging Gardens of Mumbai
- Elephanta Caves
- Chowpatty Beach (20 km from Mumbai Airport)
- Worli Seaface (14 km from Mumbai Airport)
- Essel World
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (25 km from Mumbai Airport)
- Goregaon Film City (14 km from Mumbai Airport)
- Dharavi Slum (9 km from Mumbai Airport)
- Red Carpet Wax Museum
- Aksa Beach (23 Km from Mumbai Airport)
- Versova Beach (7 km from Mumbai Airport)
- Powai Lake (8.5 km from Mumbai Airport)
- Kanheri Caves (23 km from Mumbai Airport)
- Gorai Beach (40 km from Mumbai Airport)
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya (25 km from Mumbai Airport)
- Shivaji Park (9.5 km from Mumbai Airport)
- Global Vipassana Pagoda (40 km from Mumbai Airport)
- Jehangir Art Gallery
- ISKCON temple Mumbai
- Mumbai Zoo (Jijamata Udyaan) (21 km from Mumbai Airport)
- Bandra Bandstand (10 km from Mumbai Airport)
- Mumba Devi Temple (12 km from Mumbai Airport)
- Snow World
- Kamala Nehru Park, Mumbai
- Taraporewala Aquarium (22 km from Mumbai Airport)
- Water Kingdom
- Flora Fountain
Mumbai Places to visit | Mumbai Tour Plan & Mumbai Tour Budget | Mumbai Travel Guide
Places To Visit In Mumbai – FAQ
What is the best place to visit with friends?
Many Places You Need to Visit In India With Your Best Friend!
- Chadar – The Frozen River Trek.
- Manali-Leh Road Trip.
- Markha Valley Trek.
- Jim Corbett Wildlife Safari.
- Har Ki Doon Trek.
Where can couples go for privacy in Mumbai?
So here is a list of a few Romantic Places in Mumbai where you and your loved one can have a wonderful time:
- Marine Drive
- Bandra Fort
- Bandra Bandstand
- Worli Sea Face
- Versova Rocky Beach
- Jamjar Diner
- Colaba Causeway
- Sanjay Gandhi National Park.
Where can I go for the weekend in Mumbai?
- Amazing Holiday Destinations Near Mumbai
- Lonavala/Khandala. Lonavala-Khandala is known to be the popular holiday spot near Mumbai and being the popular twin hill resort, it is mostly visited by the tourists and locales of Mumbai.
Where can couples make out in Mumbai?
- Fall in Love all over again as you explore these hang out places in Mumbai for couples
- Worli Sea-Face
- Hanging Gardens
- Bandra Fort
- Juhu Beach
- Madh Island
- Carter Road
- Chhota Kashmir, Goregaon
#mumbais picturesque #places mumbai #popular places #favorite places #many attractions #popular museums #gorgeous elephanta #best tourist #tourist attractions #romantic getaway #picturesque shops #picturesque beauty #major tourist #many locals #visited places
Places To Visit In Mumbai
There are many places you can go in Mumbai, from the Gateway of India to the Haji Ali Mosque, from the stunning Juhu beach to the gorgeous Elephanta Caves. If you are looking to visit iconic places Mumbai is known for, then be sure not to miss out on the Taj Mahal Palace Hotel, the Gateway Of India, Marine Drive, and Juhu Beach. From religious sites to beautiful beaches, historic caves to grand architectural landmarks, you will find plenty of places to go to in Mumbai. If you have time, you can indulge yourself in Mumbai’s diverse tourist attractions, including its popular museums and historic buildings.
Along with visiting Gateway of India, people could also take a look at two more major tourist attractions in Mumbai. Gateway of India also has five total docks that can transport one to other places of interest outside Mumbai such as the Elephanta Caves, as well as Alibaug. To get to Gateway of India, you need to get on the one-hour long ferry ride from the Gateway of India where you also get to experience Mumbais picturesque beauty.
Aksa Beach has many attractions that draw millions of people from across Indias borders. The location of Aksa Beach is highly significant, because it has emerged as one of Mumbais main landmarks and attractions.
Elephanta island is one of the most popular places in the city to visit, with thousands of people visiting it daily. Hence, The Gateway of India is one of the best places to visit in Mumbai and is the main attraction of children, families, and friends. Chotha Kashmir Boat Club is one of Mumbais best tourist attractions that draws in many locals and tourists each year.
India is known for its mind blowing experiences, and Mumbai is one of the best places to visit in India for all that Mumbai has to offer. Mumbai is at once overwhelming and inspirational, and you will never forget the first time you visited the city. The picturesque shops on Hill Road, beautiful promenades, the promenades on Marine Drive, and the beauty of Taj Mahal Palace Hotel are a few of the cannot-miss places for anyone visiting Mumbai in groups.
Evening walk — One of the best places to take a stroll, Marine Drive is visited by crowds of tourists as well as residents during evenings and mornings. Chowpatty Beach – On the northern tip of Marine Drive is the Chowpatty beach. One of Mumbais favorite places for runners and casual walkers, Marine Drive is also a part of the 42-mile-long course for Mumbais annual marathon.
Juhu Beach Perhaps one of the most visited places in Mumbai, Juhu Beach is located in Vile Parle. Juhu beach is one such breathtaking spot in Mumbai, which is frequently visited by couples looking for a bit of a romantic getaway from the hustle and bustle of urban life.